Thursday, August 31, 2006

Pictorial India - Part 1

Remember, whatever you see here is not even 25% of what I have seen and experienced. And, what I would have seen and experienced at the end of my tour will not be even 25% of real INDIA. Also, this is part 1 (10% of total tour). So, enjoy 0.625% of REAL INDIA in pictures :)

NATURE



















PEOPLE



















PLACES












































BUILDINGS

































OBJECTS











































SPECIAL































FOR MORE PICTURES, VISIT... http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mahi_val/album?.dir=1783scd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

3 comments:

Jaysheel said...

Mahipal,

Great and bold step. All the best wishes for your wonderful and memorable journey. The pictures are lovely and your experiences must be fascinating.

-Jaysheel

s said...

awesome pics. keep posting and wish you a memorable trip of your lifetime. :)

- for better picture exp. hv a flickr account. can meet a lot of likeminded ppl there. just my 2 cents :)

- pls allow anonymous or comments from non-blogger.

Unknown said...

Hi Mahipal,

I have just seen all your links/sites. It was amazing. I can proudly say that you are my best friend and offcourse we belongs to amreli & played football togather during our school time(Dont forget!!!).

in sort i can SAY "TU SI GREAT HO"

Keep it up...

God bless you..JAY MATAJI...
-bhavesh jadav